The technology continues to progress! And so we do!
Welcome to the mobile phone application, “JollyApp" (“Application”). The content of the Application is the property of Chatbot Technology Private Limited (the “Company”). The Company is in the business of providing personal assistance to users through a technology based interface connecting experts/sellers/vendors and consumers of products and services via the Application or on any other media format or channel for the purpose of carrying out the business of the Company (the “Services”).
YOUR ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION
You will be required to register on the Application and create an account prior to the completion of any transaction on the Application. Use of the Application is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Application. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and all information you submit is true, accurate and complete while registering the account on Application. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a user of the Application and shall not transact on or use the Application. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on the Application, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents. The Company reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Application if it is brought to the Company's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years. You must keep your account details up-to-date at all times including through provision of a valid and working email address. You will be responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You may not sell or otherwise transfer your Application account to another person or entity.
To register onto the Application you will have to provide your Personal Information (being such information that identifies relates to or describes you, or which is capable of being associated with you). In order to use this Application, you may register by using your “Facebook” or “Twitter” or “Google” account and information such as your name, email address, mobile phone number, gender, date of birth may be recorded by JollyApp as part of the registration process for the Service, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree that any registration information you give to JollyApp will always be accurate, correct and up to date. If you register on our Application by using the Twitter, Facebook or Google connect function, you acknowledge and agree to abide by the relevant terms and conditions for each of these websites, or any other social network site that we may utilize in the future.
Registration is only a one time process and if you have previously registered, you shall login /sign in to your registered account using your mobile phone number.
Registration on the Application is free for all users. However, a fee may be charged for subscribing to any new/additional Services offered by the Company exclusively to registered users. The Company reserves the right to change the fee policy applicable to such paid registration. Changes to the fee policy will be posted on the Application and such changes shall become effective immediately after they are posted on the Application.
The downloading and/or use of the Application is entirely at your own risk and in no event shall the Company be liable (whether under the law of contracts, torts or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or any other monetary or other damages, fees, fines, penalties or liabilities (collectively “damages”) whatsoever arising out of or relating to this Application. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the Application is to stop using the Application.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account for restricting and preventing unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
You can access and update account details on the Application. You shall ensure that the account details provided to the Application are correct and complete at all times. The Application reserves the right to refuse access to the Application, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you.
The Company will endeavor to ensure that access to and availability of the Application remains uninterrupted and error free. However, access to the Application may occasionally be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or for the introduction of new facilities and services.
You must have the most current version of the Application to ensure that it is working properly. It is your responsibility to periodically check the Application and/or our website at www.JollyApp.ai, to determine if you have the most current version of the Application.
The Company provides users access to discussion or chat with experts. The Application may therefore contain user generated content (“UGC”) which we do not pre-screen and which contains views that may be opinions of users and also of experts. These views do not represent our views, opinions, beliefs, morals or values. We will do our best to monitor, edit or remove such UGC where we consider it appropriate or necessary to do so. We cannot promise that the content in or on the Application is accurate, complete or updated, that it will not offend or upset any person or that it does not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties.
A cookie is a small text file that we place on your mobile device to enable various features of the Application. "Cookies" are used to store user preferences and to track user trends, so as to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our Services to you. You can change your cookie settings to accept or not accept cookies in your browser settings. If you do accept a "cookie", you thereby agree to our use of any personal information collected by us using that Cookie.
LIMITED LICENCE FOR ACCESS
The Company grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Application, but not to download (other than page caching) or to modify it (or any portion thereof), except with prior written consent of the Company and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable.
This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Application or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices, any derivative use of the Application or its contents, any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another seller, or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
The Application or any portion thereof (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of the Company and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable.
You will not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Company and its affiliates without their prior written consent. You will not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the Company’s or its affiliates' names or trademarks without the prior written consent of the Company and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable. Any unauthorized use will terminate the permission or license granted by the Company and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable.
You have been granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Application as long as the link does not portray the Company, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You will not use any logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark of the Company/ Application as part of the link without prior written consent of the Company and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable.
You shall not use the Application in any way that causes, or may be likely to cause damage or impairment to the Application or in any manner harms the Company or any other person or entity (as determined by the Company in its sole discretion) or interrupt free access to it in any way. You are solely responsible for the UGC that you post on the Application. Please therefore choose carefully the information that you post on the Application. You shall not use the Application to host, display, upload, post, submit, distribute, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- infringes upon any third party’s right of privacy, personality or endorsement;
- Advertises or promotes anything including personal or commercial sites/applications.
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Application and/or the Services or any connected network or any computer resource, or otherwise interferes with any entity’s use or enjoyment of the Application and/or the Services; and
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insults any other nation.
This is a non-exhaustive list which should be used as a guide on what you must not post on the Application or transmits to other users.
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," "phishing" and "grieving" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the internet.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the Application and/or Services including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
PLATFORM FOR TRANSACTION AND COMMUNICATION
The Application is a platform that users utilize to meet and interact with our experts and suppliers or Sellers (as defined below) for their requirements. The Company is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Application's users and suppliers/Sellers.
The Application provides information in relation to brands, goods and services for informational purposes and for the purposes of enhancing choice and customer experience. While certain Vendors may provide identical or similar services as a part of or additional to their offerings, you expressly agree and acknowledge that the Application is not providing any part of the service offerings on their behalf unless expressly stated otherwise, whether or not such offerings are similar to or overlap with the offerings of the Application.
All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between you and the sellers of the products and services (“Seller/s”) alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation, price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. The Company does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between you and the Sellers. Once you agree to purchase a product or avail a service from a Seller, you also agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use, of the Seller. All transactions between you and the Seller will be governed by the terms and conditions of the Seller.
The Company does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Application. The Company does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Application. The Company accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
The Company is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between you and the Sellers. The Company cannot and does not guarantee that you and/or the Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Application. The Company shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the Sellers. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Seller that you choose to deal with on the Application and use your best judgment in that behalf.
The Company does not at any point of time during any transaction between you and the Seller on the Application gain title to or has any rights or claims over the products or services offered by the Seller to you. The Company is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
It is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and you. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the Seller(s) that you transact with. Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Application may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by the Seller be incorrectly reflected and in such an event the Seller reserves the right to refuse sale of the item(s).
The Company does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, and images including photos, videos, sounds, musical works or any UGC that you submit, submit or publish on the Application. After posting any UGC on the Application, you continue to own the rights that you may have in that UGC, subject to the limited license set out here.
You may cancel your order anytime of placing the order by cancelling through the application or intimating by chat as the booking channel requires. In such a case the Seller will refund any payments already made by you for the order, based on the seller’s refund policy. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by you or any transaction which violates the terms and conditions of using the Application, we, at our sole discretion, reserve the right to initiate cancellation of such orders.
PRICING AND PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
The Company will display on the Application, information on price and availability of the products and services sold, wherever specific Sellers are mapped and are available. Although prices of most of the products and services do not fluctuate on a daily basis, prices of some commodities may change on a daily basis. For any order, the price shall be the price prevailing at the date on which the order is placed. The prices listed on the Application are not negotiable.
Despite the best efforts of the Company, such information on the price and availability of products or services may be inaccurately displayed on the Application. The Company reserves the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur and the Company does not honor inaccurate or erroneous prices. The prices on the Application are also subject to change without notice.
The Company offers multiple payment options to you on the Application which is collected on behalf of the Seller, upon authorization:
Online Payment: You can make online payments using your credit card or debit card or through net banking (RTGS/NEFT/IMPS);
Offline Payment: You can complete the order online and then make payments to the Seller by cash on delivery to the delivery personnel.
Any delivery or pick up timings of items are based on service shall be as per the Seller’s internal policy and the Company shall not, at any time, be responsible for dispatch, delivery or shipping of any products or services.
In the event that your order cannot be delivered on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by the Company for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
USAGE OF PROMO CODE BY THE COMPANY
- The Company has the right to refuse the usage of any promo code at any point of time. Promo codes which have expired cannot be used on the Application.
- The Company can at any time ask you for the proof of having received the promo code.
- Promo codes can be used only on specific orders as deemed fit by the Company.
- Promo codes, at the Company's discretion, are applicable on certain items, on specific orders, or on specific dates and occasions.
- Promo codes cannot be clubbed with any other special offer running on the Application.
- For a payment received after the expiry of the promo code the discount will not be applicable on that order.
COPYRIGHT AND DATABASE RIGHTS
All content included on the Application, such as photographs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the exclusive property of the Company, its affiliates or its content suppliers.
The compilation of all content on the Application is the exclusive property of the Company.
All software used on the Application is the property of the Company or its software suppliers. You shall not systematically extract and/or re-utilize parts of the contents of the Application without the Company’s express written consent. In particular, you shall not utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (either once or a number of times) for re-utilization of any substantial parts of the Application, without the Company’s prior and express written consent.
You shall not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of the Application (e.g. prices and product listings) without the Company’s express written consent. Your personal and non-commercial use of the Application shall be subjected to the following restriction (i) you may not modify any content of the Application, including but not limited to, any public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the product; (ii) you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (iii) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use the Application in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of the Application or its content.
“JollyApp” and other marks indicated on the Application are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company in the Indian jurisdictions. All other trademarks not owned by the Company that appear on the Application are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by the Company.
Visiting the Application or sending emails to the Company constitutes electronic communication by you with the Company. The Company communicates with you by email or by posting notices on the Application. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from the Company electronically and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement stipulating that those communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
You understand that once you register on the Application, you will receive short message service (“SMS”) messages from the Company on your registered mobile number. These messages could relate to your registration, or any updates and promotions that are undertaken by the Company. Please note that the Company will send these SMS messages only to the registered mobile number or such other number that you may designate for any particular purpose.
The Company shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or block access to your membership on the Application and/or refuse to provide you access to the Application:
- If you engage in or are suspected of engaging in any illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity; or
- Upon suspension or termination, your right to avail the Services on the Application shall immediately cease and the Company reserves the right to remove or delete information regarding you that is available with the Company, including but not limited to login, account information and information posted by you.
DISCLAIMER, INDEMNITY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that:
The information, content and materials on the Application and / or Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Company and all its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The content of the Application has been provided in good faith. The content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
The Company makes all reasonable efforts to display the products / services listed on the Application as accurately as possible. However the Company cannot guarantee that the users’ monitor's display of any product color, texture or detail will be accurate. The Company does not warrant that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable current or error free. While the Company makes every effort to ensure that the products / services are described and priced accurately, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, the Company reserves the right to refuse the sale of that item.
The Company does not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the Application and / or Services, including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the Application and / or Services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the Application or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Application and / or Services are accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download.
A high standard of security is maintained by the Company for its users; however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect user information, particularly with respect to protection of personal data, we cannot ensure 100% security of user data transmitted to us via the internet or any other medium.
You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold the Company, the Company's distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities' respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of the Application.
You expressly understand that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the Company be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to:
(i) the use or the inability to use the Application and / or services; or (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Application and / or services or (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of the users’ transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Application and / or services; or (v) any other matter relating to the Application and / or services.
The Company or any of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers be relieved of all its responsibilities, if any, in the event of failure of performance resulting directly or indirectly from an act of force majeure or causes beyond the Company's reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of god, war, equipment and technical failures, electrical power failures or fluctuations, strikes, labor disputes, riots, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, natural disasters, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or any reasons beyond the reasonable control of the company or any of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers. You further acknowledge and agree that neither the Company nor any of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers are responsible or liable for (a) any incompatibility between the Application and / or services and any other site, service, software or hardware or (b) any delays or failures that users may experience with any transmissions or transactions relating to the Application in an accurate or timely manner.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
REFER AND EARN PROGRAM - TERMS & CONDITIONS
For you to receive a referral bonus for inviting a new JollyApp member,
- You must have a valid customer account on JollyApp app.
- The customer you refer must successfully complete the JollyApp signup process and the relevant transaction in the channel already pre specified on the offer page.
- The referred customer who signs up for the new account must be new (and not an existing or old) customer. The discretion to decide the new customer rests solely with JollyApp.
- The referred customer must complete a transaction for the above or at minimum amount specified in the specified channel only.
- The referred customer must not cancel the transaction once done.
REDEMPTION & USAGE OF CASHBACK:
The cash back will reflect in your JollyApp wallet only within 7 working days. The cash back will have a validity period of 30 days only and will thus expire automatically after the mentioned period. The cash back usage and redemption will have to follow the guidelines specified by the company and can only be tried on channels pre specified. The cash back is not eligible for transfer to any other accounts, personal or third party, whatsoever.
By participating in Refer and Earn Program you may be required to submit some personal information like phone number & email address which can then be used by JollyApp to communicate relevant details to the concerned people.
JollyApp reserves the right to terminate your eligibility to earn cash back or referral bonus with JollyApp if it perceives that the user has engaged in any other activity that may be considered fraudulent or invasive or that may be considered spamming. These activities include, but are not limited to:
- Open multiple accounts, including with different e-mail addresses, for the same person in order to generate additional referral credits;
- Sign in with different accounts, e-mail ids or phone number from the same device;
- Refer customers using spam, display advertising, sponsored links, unsolicited e-mails, or links on message boards or forums;
- Use false names, impersonate other people, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to us;
- Offer incentives to others who register new accounts;
- Referee & the referred user adding each other's code in the profile;
- Bookings done by travel agents on behalf of and for their customers;
- Offer not applicable on bookings done for someone else or on their behalf;
- Violate these terms or any other terms and conditions on JollyApp
- Participate in the JollyApp Refer and Earn Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
Recharge on your Mobile, DTH & Data Card are realtime transactions and there will be no exchange or refund permitted. Please be advised that you are responsible for the mobile number, DTH account and/or Data Card mobile number recharges and all charges that result from those recharges/purchases. Jolly App is not responsible for any purchase of Recharge for an incorrect mobile number, DTH account and Data Card mobile number.
That being said, in a case where a transaction has been completed by you on the app, and the money has been charged to your card or bank account but a recharge has not been delivered within 24 hours of your completion of the transaction for reasons like “invalid recharge denonimation”, “service provider unavailable”and / or other technical issues, then you may inform us through the customer support section on the app or by sending an email to email@example.com . We request you to include in the email the following details - the mobile number/DTH number/ Data Card number , Transaction Date / Order Number and Recharge value. Refunds, if any will be processed within 5 - 7 working days.
Bus Ticket Booking
- Refunds processed for cancelled tickets are transferred to the passenger’s bank account / debit / credit that was used while booking the tickets.
- All Refunds are processed automatically upon cancellation of tickets. Your bank may take 5-14 days to credit this amount to your account/card.
- In case the refund amount is not credited to your account in 14 days from the date of refund, we kindly request you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the ticket details/order details and credit/debit from the date of booking to till date. We will provide you the necessary support in crediting back the refund amount.
- No refund will be processed for No-Show Passengers (Passenger who do not report at the boarding point on time).
- Any transaction charges/Ticket Delivery charges collected shall not be refunded if the tickets are cancelled by the customer.
- In the event of cancellation of a bus / service trip by the bus operator, JollyApp will assist the passenger in providing an alternative service, subject to availability. In case an alternative is not available, then JollyApp shall be liable to the passenger only to the extent of refunding the sum paid by the passenger for the price of the ticket.
- Provisions/amenities like video, air conditioning, or water bottle or any such other services mentioned on JollyApp are to help you to make an informed decision. Any refunds/claims due to non-functioning or un-availability of these services needs to be settled directly with the bus service provider.
Bus Cancellation Policy
- The cancellation terms are different for each bus operator and are set by the bus operator itself. These terms are shown while booking as well as on the ticket printout/Email confirmation.
- The cut-off time for canceling a bus ticket depends on either bus start time/boarding point time/bus origin start time. For example: If the bus is scheduled to start from Origin Place at 4 PM and scheduled to reach your en-route selected city at 8 PM and scheduled to reach your selected boarding point at 8:15 PM then the Bus Origin Start Time is 4 PM, Bus Start Time is 8 PM and Boarding Point Time is 8:15 PM.
- Please read the cancellation terms provided in the search page against each bus service.
- Tickets booked online should be cancelled online only.
- Jollyapp will charge Rs.15 as a cancellation fee other than what the bus operator charges for every seat cancelled.
- Cancellation charges are applicable on original fare but not on the discounted fare. The cancellation charges are deducted from the collected/discounted fare and the balance is refunded. [For example: If the original ticket fare is Rs.1000 and your discounted fare is Rs.900, the cancellation charges are calculated on the original fare. i.e., on Rs.1000. So if the cancellation charges are 10%, your refund amount would be Rs.900-100 - 15 = Rs.785.]
- Some of the operators accept Partial Cancellation. Please go through the Cancellation Terms in the Ticket.
- Preponement or Postponement cannot be done once ticket is confirmed.
- a) If service is cancelled by APSRTC for any reason, customer should cancel the ticket within 15 days from the date of journey to get full refund.
b) Cancellation of such tickets is not allowed after 15 days from the date of journey.
- In case of ticket cancellation, Insurance amount is non-refundable.
- Sevice Fee/GST are non-refundable for Ticket Cancellation/Service Cancellation.
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the Company via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to
The Grievance Officer
Chatbot Technology Private Limited
Address: 3 Pretoria Street, Chandrakunj Building, 2nd Floor, Kolkata 700071, India
Phone: +91 33 3008 3333 / 4444
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
(a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
(b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
(c) Identification of the material on our Application that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
(d) The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
(e) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.